The Ultimate Collection of Photo Effects, Filters, LUTs, and Presets. Instantly stylize your photos and create any look you want. ON1 Effects 2021 includes hundreds of built-in presets, filters, LUTs, textures and borders that you can combine, blend, and customize to your style. Popular looks include B&W, HDR Look, Dynamic Contrast, Lens Blur (tilt-shift), Glows, Film Looks, Split Tone, Textures, Borders and more. You’re going to love experimenting with all the unique and beautiful effects you’ll be able to add to your photos with just a few clicks — the creative possibilities are limitless!
What’s New in ON1 Effects 2021
- Spot Healing Brush — A new modern approach to removing distractions like dust spots, power-lines, and unwanted people from your photos. The Spot Healing Brush is not only faster than current tools, it maintains full non-destructive adjustments for each spot you remove. The Clone Stamp has been modernized to function the same way, giving you flexibility in re-editable retouching.
- Custom Brush Shapes — Brushing has taken a quantum-leap in control and creativity. Now you can choose from a variety of custom brush shapes or even import your own.
- Tons of new brush shapes included. From hard-edged geometries to make it easier to paint straight edges to organic shapes and even textures to simulate snow, add grass, or even enhance eyelashes.
- New brush controls let you paint naturally. We have added Flow, Angle, and Stamping Rate controls. And of course, pressure sensitivity works for custom brushes too.
- Create a preset that stores your brush tip and all the brush properties so you can easily recreate it.
- Full-Screen Preview — With Full-Screen Preview mode you can hide everything except your photo. It’s perfect for hiding the distractions and really seeing your photo. You can turn the preview on and off to judge your progress. You can still paint and use the tools on a larger canvas too, perfect for small-screen laptops.
- Color-Sensitive Gradient Masks — Everyone knows how powerful the gradient mask tool is. You can quickly create straight, reflected, or round radiant masks that are re-editable and blendable with brush masks. Now you can combine the color-sensitive power we created for the Perfect Brush with the gradient masks. When enabled, it detects the color under the gradient and applies the mask to only that adjustable color range. It makes it a breeze to mask areas like skies while maintaining things like buildings or trees that go into the sky.
- User Interface Improvements — We have taken a measured approach to update the user interface. Based on user feedback we have improved common controls like sliders to have more precision and a longer area for labels so we can be more descriptive. We have also made sure that the Edit module tabs don’t scroll out of view on a small display or when you have a large stack of filters.
- Plug-in Support for Affinity Photo and Corel Paint Shop Pro — Now you can extend your workflow in Affinity Photo and Corel Paint Shop Pro by accessing Effects right inside the apps you use.
- Replace Color Filter — Easily change the color of an object to any new color. It’s perfect for tweaking or totally changing the color of eyes, flowers, buildings, and apparel.
- New Cameras and Lenses — Canon EOS Rebel T8i (850D)*, Canon EOS R5*, Canon EOS R6*, Fujifilm X-S10, Leica M10-R, Nikon Z 5, Olympus E-M10 Mark IV, Olympus E-30, Panasonic DC-S5, Panasonic Lumix DC-G100, Sony A7S III, Sony A7c. *Uncompressed raw files only
- Canon EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM, Canon G5 X Mark II & compatibles, Canon RF24-105mm F4 L IS USM, NIKON Coolpix P1000, Nikon NIKKOR Z 50mm f/1.8 S, Nikon NIKKOR Z 85mm f/1.8 S, Sigma 14-24mm F2.8 DG DN | Art 019, Sony FE 35mm F1.8, Tamron 17-35mm F/2.8-4 Di OSD, Tamron 18-400mm f/3.5-6.3 Di II VC HLD (B028), Zeiss Touit 2.8/50M
- Other Bug Fixes