Today, we have an update for ON1 Photo RAW 2019 which adds support for Canon CR3 Raw files and addresses a handful of issues. It is recommended all owners of ON1 Photo RAW 2019 download this update.
ON1 Photo RAW 2019.6 Full Release Notes and Update Instructions »
What’s New in 2019.6 (220.127.116.1153)
- Canon CR3 Support — This release adds support for uncompressed Canon CR3 format Raw files from these camera: Canon EOS R, Canon EOS RP, Canon PowerShot SX70, Canon EOS M50, Canon EOS Rebel SL3 (250D/Kiss X10). We are still working on the compressed version of CR3 files (cRAW).
- Added support for the Nikon A1000 and Olympus TG-6 cameras.
- Fixed an issue that could cause instability with Intel 5xx series video cards on Windows.
- Improved brushing performance, especially on low-end Windows video cards. This is an area we continue to improve on.
- Fixed several issues with key wording.
- The installer and application are now notarized by Apple.
- Several other performance and stability improvements.
Issues NOT Fixed in 2019.6 Update
- Pressure Sensitive Tablets on Windows 10 — Some pressure sensitive tablets on Windows 10 may not register clicks or support pressure. For many users, disabling the Windows Ink option in the tablet driver will fix this. For others, it will not.