We are excited to announce the immediate availability of Photo RAW 2018 Beta 3. The feedback we’ve received from the ON1 community has been incredible, and we’re working hard each day to address all issues reported by customers. You can download ON1 Photo RAW 2018 Beta 3 here.
Here are some of the biggest fixes and enhancements in ON1 Photo RAW 2018 Beta 3 (22.214.171.12479). The full release notes can be found here.
- Improved HDR alignment, deghosting and tone-mapping.
- Improved EV readout in HDR
- Reduced memory usage on panorama
- Improved panorama alignment and using as many photos as possible
- Added Fast Previewing mode — We are still working on this, but it will make panning when you are zoomed in faster, especially on low-end video cards. You can turn this on in the preferences.
- Improved the Perfect Brush, it now paints way less colors farther away from the drop color. The transition control also has larger range and is oriented correctly
- Improved printing output when using printer managed color instead of a printer profile
- Fixed a crash with macOS 10.9
- Add support for the Fujifilm X-E3, Sony Cyber shot DSC RX10 IV and Olympus E-M10 III
- Increased the size of the icons in the tool-well and bumpers to be easier to see
- Tons of other bug fixes and performance improvements