February 1, 2016 | 10428 Views | By Nathan Keudell
Today we have release a significant update for ON1 Photo 10, version 10.1. This update is FREE to all ON1 Photo 10 owners. The 10.1 update adds features, corrects defects, and improves stability and compatibility.
It includes all of the improvements from versions 10.0.1 and 10.0.2. It is recommended for all Photo 10 users. Download links for the update are posted below. Don’t own version 10? Download the 14-day free trial here.
This update includes the following improvements:
- Resize module is back — You will find it below Layers in the module selector
- Apple Photos Extension — You can now access Enhance, Effects and Portrait inside of Apple Photos
- Effects performance and memory usage improvements
- Photoshop plug-in enhancements
- Changes made in the plugin are now applied to a new layer (can be adjusted to apply to currently selected layer in the preferences)
- New preference to control if the last used settings are loaded
- Fixed an issue with faces being reloaded in Portrait when they shouldn’t be
- Brush strokes made in plug-ins are now re-editiable when used as a Smart Filter on a Smart Object
- Crash logging improvements
- Minor artwork changes
- Updated RAW support to add several new cameras
Simply download and install ON1 Photo 10.1 over your existing install. After the installation completes you can confirm the update installed by clicking ON1Photo 10 > About On1 Photo 10 (mac) or Help > About ON1 Photo 10 (Windows) in the menu bar.