Portland OR – September 18, 2016 – ON1 Inc. today announced the Photo RAW Sweepstakes, ahead of their November release of ON1 Photo RAW.
Individuals can enter for the chance to win ON1 Photo RAW and some great photography prizes including Wacom® tablets, Sony® Mirrorless cameras, both B&H and Amazon® gift cards, an Apple® Ipad® Pro, and a DJI® Phantom 4 Quadcopter. New prizes are awarded to lucky winners each week for the next 8 weeks.
The ON1 Photo RAW Sweepstakes
Each week for the next 8 weeks new prizes will be awarded to lucky winners. Individuals can enter once per week within the dates listed below. Winners of the weekly sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing and announced each following week. Visit this page for official rules and eligibility. New videos showing the key features of the new raw processor, ON1 Photo RAW, are available also.
- Sept. 18-24: ON1 Photo RAW and a Wacom® Cintiq 13 HD Interactive Pen and Touch
- Sept. 25-Oct. 1:12.9-inch Silver 128GB Apple® iPad® Pro
- Oct. 2-8:$1000 B&H Photo Gift Card
- Oct. 9-15:Sony® Alpha α6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens
- Oct. 16-22:Wacom® Cintiq 13 HD Interactive Pen and Touch
- Oct. 23-29:Sony Alpha α6300 Mirrorless Digital Camera with 16-50mm Lens
- Oct. 30-Nov. 5:$1000 Amazon® Gift Card
- Nov. 6-12:DJI® Phantom 4 Quadcopter with 4K/12MP Camera
About ON1 Photo RAW
Coming in November, ON1 Photo RAW is the Future of RAW Photo Editing. It combines a fast browser, state-of-art RAW processor, a powerful effects engine and a layered pixel editor into one cohesive, fast and affordable app. ON1 Photo RAW will feature a new, modern raw processing engine, tuned for today’s sensors and graphics chips. Combined with the extensive set of ON1 tools, Photo RAW will bring photographers the world’s fastest, most flexible, and easiest to use raw processor and photo editor available. ON1 Photo RAW will continue to work where you want, as a standalone app, a plug-in for Adobe® Lightroom® and Photoshop®, or as a host app for other editing apps.
ON1, Inc. is a leading developer of innovative software tools for professional, advanced amateur, and enthusiast photographers. Founded in 2005, ON1, Inc. is a privately held company located in Portland, Oregon.