$19.99 $17.99Buy NowBuy Now
8th Edition – Revised For ON1 Photo RAW 2020
Organize, edit, and share your photos with ON1 Photo RAW. This well-illustrated, no-nonsense book explains everything you need to get the most out of Photo RAW. This book explains everything about ON1 Photo RAW 2020. ON1 Guru Scott Davenport explains the fundamentals of organizing and tagging photos, non-destructive editing, layers & masking and how to use these features together to process your photos. This is the most comprehensive book on Photo RAW out there.
Here are a few of the topics covered in this book:
- Organizing and tagging your photos in Browse
- Non-destructive editing with Develop, Effects, Layers, and Local Adjustments
- Masking, blending modes, and blending options. Including luminosity masks!
- Portrait retouching
- Merging panoramas & HDR photos
- Focus stacking
- Creating and sharing presets
- Managing backgrounds, textures, and borders
- Exporting and sharing your photos
- Soft proofing and printing your work
“Throughout the book, I have short exercises to reinforce key concepts. The book includes instructions to download sample RAW images, so you can follow along with the exercises step by step. Also, throughout the book are notes on why I find a feature or slider useful and when I use them with my photography.”
— Scott Davenport
This is the book to get up to speed with ON1 Photo RAW 2020.
- 8th Edition, Published on November 17th, 2019
- PDF format (vertical)
- 202 pages
- 17 practice exercises
- Practice Images included as a separate download
Note: The book is ~500MB and may take a while to download. Practice images are a separate download of ~600MB. Your purchase includes a guide with download instructions for the eBook and the Practice Images.