Portland, OR – January 29, 2019 – ON1, Inc announces that ON1 Photo RAW 2019.2, an all-new photo editing experience and a free update to ON1 Photo RAW 2019, is available today. ON1 Photo RAW 2019.2 includes a powerful new masking feature that leverages AI for generating masks as well as performance enhancements and new camera support.
Other notable features in ON1 Photo RAW 2019.2 include seamless integration of photo organizing, non-destructive editing, creating non-destructive layered photos, the best-in-class masking and selection tools, portrait retouching, hundreds of photo effects, brushes, local adjustments, text, HDR, panorama stitching, tethered shooting, photo resizing, and more into one powerful yet easy-to-use software application. With ON1 Photo RAW 2019.2 you get the professional photo editing tools every photographer needs to get professional results. All while keeping the workflow efficient, powerful, and simple.
ON1 Photo RAW 2019.2 also includes a Lightroom® Migration Assistant for those looking for a Lightroom alternative. ON1 Photo RAW 2019.2 is the only solution to utilize AI-powered algorithms to transfer and display Lightroom edited photos in ON1 Photo RAW 2019.2. The transferred settings will also remain non-destructive and be re-editable inside ON1 Photo RAW, so customers do not lose years of work they have in Lightroom.
New Features and Enhancements in Version 2019.2
- NEW AI Quick Mask Tool – Powered by machine learning, the new AI Quick Mask tool can create high-quality masks with just a few strokes as guidance while understanding color, tone, and textures to identify boundaries and create a detailed mask in a fraction of the time compared to other masking techniques
- Performance Enhancements – The video card (GPU) is now leveraged to speed-up common processes like returning to Browse, copy/pasting layers and masks as well as some exporting and plug-in tasks
- Added support for these cameras – Leica D-Lux 7 and Panasonic DMC-TZ101, also added tethered shooting support for the Nikon Z 6, Z 7 and D850
- New lens correction profiles for these lenses – Canon EF 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6L IS II USM, Chinon 75-205mm f/3.8, KMZ Industar-50-2 3.5/50, KMZ Jupiter-37AM MC 3.5/135, Nikon AI-S Nikkor 105mm f/2.5, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 17mm f/1.2 Pro, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 25mm f/1.2 Pro, Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.2 Pro, Pentax-FA 28-70mm f/4 AL, SLR Magic 8mm f/4, SIGMA 16mm F1.4 DC DN | C 017, SIGMA 30mm f/1.4 DC DN | C 016, Tamron SP 35mm f/1.8 Di VC USD F012, Tamron SP 70-200mm F/2.8 Di VC USD G2
- Other bug fixes and performance enhancements – There are many other under-the-hood improvements every user will appreciate
Price and Availability
ON1 Photo RAW 2019.2 is available today for new customers for $99.99. Previous owners of any ON1 product can upgrade for $79.99. ON1 Photo RAW 2019.2 is also available as part of an ON1 Plus Pro membership for a for $129.99/year (Reg: $149.99/year). ON1 Plus Pro includes a perpetual license of ON1 Photo RAW along with in-depth post-processing and photography education from the industries best trainers such as Matt Kloskowski, Hudson Henry, Tamara Lackey and many more.
A 30-day free trial of ON1 Photo RAW 2019.2 is also available for download from the ON1 website. If you previously ran the trial of ON1 Photo RAW 2019, the trial period is reset in version 2019.2, so you can also try this newest update free for another 30 days.
A single purchase of ON1 Photo RAW 2019.2 includes Windows and macOS versions and allows for activation on five computers. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, world-class customer support based in Portland, Oregon USA, hundreds of free video tutorials, and free ON1 Loyalty Rewards every month.
What’s Ahead for ON1
ON1 will also release additional free updates for version 2019 this year with all-new photo organizing and editing features, AI-powered algorithms to enhance workflows, other metadata enhancements, a flexible interface to accommodate multiple displays, as well as updates for cameras and lenses. The next free update for Photo RAW 2019 is scheduled for mid-spring. Beyond the spring release, ON1 will continue to expand and integrate more AI-powered features to solve photo editing problems and make complex editing tasks much easier to accomplish.
More About ON1 Photo RAW 2019.2
ON1 Photo RAW 2019.2 supports RAW files from over 800 cameras, but it isn’t just for raw files. It also supports file formats include JPEG, TIF, PSD/PSB, PNG, HEIC, DNG as well as common video formats, are supported and benefit from the speed, performance, and abundance of editing tools in the app. Photo RAW 2019.2 integrates as a plug-in to Adobe® Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop CC as well as Apple Photos and will continue to work as a standalone photo editor and rival the Adobe Photography Plan. Version 2019.2 integrates with the major cloud services to allow for uploading, managing, and editing photos across multiple computers. This enables users to sync photos and their edits across multiple computers or in a studio setting. There’s even a free iOS application to view and sync your photos between your desktop and mobile devices.