We’ve all heard it. Shoot this way, adjust here, add this preset, mask here, print this way! Wouldn’t it be nice if there was a “best-kept secret” that is (pretty much) 100% guaranteed to get you better photos? Well, this is the right place for those seeking an answer to that question. In order to ensure that the vision with which you saw and took the shot is preserved all the way to sharing or the print, you need a tool that helps us as we work through all sides of the process, across the various devices and screens of our digital world, and even into the print. The histogram is that tool and we break it down so it makes sense for you and you will reap the benefits in no time.
- 7 Lesson Video Course – 3+ Hours of runtime 1080p HD
- 25 Page eBook – Understanding the Histogram
- 20 ON1 Presets – 10 low and 10 high contrast presets
- 20 Skies for Backgrounds – 10 low contrast and 10 high contrast skies
- Bonus Video: HDR Sky Swap – Step-by-step Edit with Hudson Henry
- Bonus Video: Printing Low Contrast – Making Sure Your Prints are Perfect