Hey Everyone! You have to check out the new Think Tank Photo Streetwalker® Rolling Backpack V2.0. It’s the transformer of photo bags. It’s a great roller and a pretty sweet backpack as well. Even better, the nice folks at Think Tank Photo have a sweet deal for ON1 customers.
You can get the deal here. Anyone who knows me also knows I carry pretty much everything you can imagine when it comes to my photo gear. I like to be well prepared for the variety of shooting that might take place on my trips. The transformer part of the bag (watch the video to see what I am talking about) tips the scales for me on why this is such a great bag. Here is a quick list of what I loved.
WHAT I LOVED & WHAT THE BAG GETS RIGHT:
- It’s a roller and backpack
- Holds a TON of stuff
- It’s well thought out (and laid out)
- Fits nicely into an airplane overhead bin
- Adjustable dividers are super durable (velcro sticks great!)
- Laptop sleeve well padded and protected
- Outdoor grade zippers will last forever
- Waterproof rain cover (Thank you Think Tank Photo!)
- Great rolling bag handle
- The conversion to a backpack is comfy!
- Outdoor grade adjustable backpack straps
As you can see it’s a great bag and really does an awesome job of hitting all the checkboxes we need as photographers.
Don’t forget! For a limited time, you can get free gear and free shipping from Think Tank Photo on orders of $50 or more. Just go here.