We have a maintenance release for ON1 Photo RAW 2017. It addresses several issues discovered after the 2017.5 release and reported by customers. It is recommended for all customers.
Below are some of the biggest improvements and fixes. You can download the update and read the full release notes here.
- Fixed a performance issue with Noise Reduction causing loading and exporting to be slow
- Added a preference to disable Lens Correction by default for Raw photos
- Improvements to the Clone Stamp tools to make the results consistent, remove a flicker and make it a little faster
- Removed a flicker in Browse detail view
- Fixed an issue where the Sony ILCE-6500 (A6500) raws did not fully render
- Fixed a rare issue where lens correction is causing solid color to appear with certain RAW files.
- Keyword search so no longer case sensitive
- Fixed color Noise Reduction defaults to reduce color bleed
- Now you can Send to Photoshop Elements from Browse
- Many more additional bug fixes and performance updates