July 8, 2021 | 290 Views | By Patrick Smith
As Hudson Henry and Rick LePage worked in the field, prepping, scouting and shooting, their intent was to create a set of representative landscape photos for you to work with. The editing projects in this upcoming ON1 Photo Kit include HDR captures, panoramic mergers, simple edits and more. You can follow along as they show you how to balance images with local adjustments and use range masks to mask complicated subjects from their background. You’ll even get to see the new noise reduction app, ON1 NoNoise AI in action.
- 15 Chapters, 226 minutes – Working The Landscape Course (both in the field and at the computer)
- Step by Step follow along eBook to accompany course
- Raw files to follow along editing
- 20 new Photo RAW 2021 presets from Hudson & Rick
- 20 ultra high resolution Palouse sky background images to use for compositing with a video detailing how to integrate them in Photo RAW
We hope you’ll be joining us virtually on our most recent adventure. Stay tuned for the release of our new ON1 Photo Kit! We hope to see you in the field one day, where we can work the landscape together, building great photographs in beautiful places.