ON1 Photo RAW Essentials eBook
Learn fundamentals of organizing and tagging photos, non-destructive editing, layers & masking and how to use these features together to process your photos in ON1 Photo RAW 2017. Scott covers Browse, Develop, Effects and Layers modules.
These are just a few of the topics covered in this book:
- Organizing and tagging your photos in Browse
- Processing non-destructively in Develop and Effects
- Blending photos in Layers
- Masking in Effects and Layers
- Creating and sharing presets
- Managing backgrounds, textures, and borders
Each chapter includes short exercises to reinforce core concepts. Your download includes sample raw images so you can follow along with the exercises step by step. Also, throughout the book are notes on why he finds a feature or slider useful and when he uses them with his photography.
This is the ebook to get up to speed with Photo RAW.
- PDF format (horizontal)
- 179 pages
- Downloads as a ZIP file, including the practice RAW images
- Published on January 30th 2017
Note: The book and practice images bundle is ~264MB and make take a while to download.