ON1 Photo RAW 2018.5 Essentials eBook
5th Edition – Updated for ON1 Photo RAW 2018.5!
Organize, develop, stylize and share your photos with ON1 Photo RAW. This well-illustrated, no-nonsense book explains everything you need to get the most out of Photo RAW.
This book explains the Browse, Develop, Effects and Layers modules of Photo RAW. I explain the fundamentals of organizing and tagging photos, non-destructive editing, layers & masking and how to use these features together to process your photos. It is not an every-slider, every-button textbook although a lot of sliders are covered!
These are just a few of the topics covered in this book:
- Organizing and tagging your photos in Browse
- Merging panoramas and HDR photos
- Processing non-destructively in Develop and Effects
- Blending photos in Layers
- Masking with Effects and Layers
- Creating and sharing presets
- Managing backgrounds, textures, and borders
- Exporting and sharing your photos
In each chapter, I have short exercises to reinforce core concepts. Your download includes sample RAW images so you can follow along with the exercises step by step. Also, throughout the book are notes on why I find a feature or slider useful and when I use them with my photography.
This is the book to get up to speed with ON1 Photo RAW.
- 5th Edition, Published on Jun 20th, 2018
- PDF format (horizontal)
- 226 pages
- 16 practice exercises
- Practice images included
Note: The book and practice images bundle is ~433MB and make take a while to download.