About the ON1 Photo RAW Project
The ON1 Photo RAW Project gives you the chance to be a part of what we're developing at ON1. You have a voice in the future of photo editing. Your ideas will help us deliver the best available apps for photography, give us insight into what's most important, and help spark innovation.
You must log in to submit an idea.
Share Your Ideas
Share your ideas for new Photo RAW features. Make sure you write a convincing description. Remember, people won't be able to give an idea a high rating unless they understand the idea completely.
Tell Your Friends
With supporters, your ideas will get higher ratings. In fact, tell everyone you know to support your idea. The more ratings an idea gets, the more likely it will be sent to our product development team.
ON1 Will Review It
After an idea reaches 200 ratings with a 3-star or higher rating, the project team will review the details and begin asking questions. We can't put every good idea into development, but we'll try!
ON1 Photo RAW Ideas
gwhitmarsh has not created his description yet
- In reply to: Tool-Tips Toggle
Agreed, it gets really annoying after a while.
- In reply to: Lens Profiles
Also the Tamron 100-400mm f/4.5-6.3 VC USD please
- In reply to: Metadata Camera Info Overlay – Not Just on the Tab
- In reply to: Flip image Vertical/Horizontal in Browse/Develop
End of March 2019, version 2019.2 ans still no way to flip an image while it is tagged as “Launched”.
- In reply to: Please implement a re-do [Ctrl] + Y
Thanks! I didn’t know that. A bit non-standard as other programs use [Ctrl]+Y, but it does work. You are never…
- In reply to: Stacking of image sets
- In reply to: Autocrop option in Transform
The same as [Auto] with Constrain Crop in Lightroom.
- In reply to: Keyword case sensitivity
+1 Yes please.
- In reply to: Purge unused keywords
- In reply to: Possibility to change one develop setting (or perhaps more) on multiple files at the same time, without affecting other develop settings
Yes please. I would love to be able to sync just certain settings such as just white balance or just…
Please add Irista (canon)
- In reply to: Semi automatic create a version
Fine, but only when there is a stacking function (which is really, really needed).
- In reply to: Photo Via/ON1 Photo for Android
- In reply to: Color Space Choice for Raw Images
+1. In my camera (5DMk4) I can choose between sRGB or Adobe RGB, but this is only for…
- In reply to: Backup of On1 edits and metadata
Please implement this as I also do not like sidecar files. In Lightroom I can backup the images and catalogue…
How You Buy | How You Own
When you purchase ON1 Photo RAW 2019 you receive a perpetual license. That means the day you purchase ON1, you own it forever. No subscription. If you decide to become a member of ON1 Plus Pro, you will also receive a perpetual license of the latest versions of all the ON1 apps as part of your membership.
ON1 Plus Pro
+ The ON1 Skills Course Bundle
Includes Photo RAW 2019.6 & 2020,
Monthly Courses, Pro Tips, & much more!