Copying and Pasting Masks Between Modules
Sometimes I want to apply a mask I created in Layers to a filter in Effects. This does not seem to be possible in Photo Raw 2017 or the 2018 beta. I can copy and paste masks among layers in Layers and among filters in Effects, but I cannot bridge the gap between Layers and Effects.
How You Buy | How You Own
When you purchase ON1 Photo RAW 2018.1 you receive a perpetual license. That means the day you purchase ON1, you own it forever. No subscription. If you decide to become a member of ON1 Plus Pro, you will also receive a perpetual license of the latest versions of all the ON1 apps as part of your membership.
ON1 Plus Pro
For owners & new customers
- ON1 Photo RAW 2018.1 (perpetual license)
See the Launch Special!
- HDR, Pano, Masking, & DAM courses
- Master Class eBook
- FREE upgrades with active membership
- Private library with hundreds of videos
- 7 additional courses coming in 2018
- Monthly Loyalty Rewards
- Free Technical Support
- For Mac and Windows
- 30-day Money Back Guarantee