$49.99 $39.99Buy Now Buy Now
ON1 Resize 2020 is the ultimate image resizer for when you need the highest quality enlargements — with Genuine Fractals® technology —to resize your photos for print. You can quickly resize photos without loss of sharpness or detail. ON1 Resize 2020 also includes one of the fastest ways to view, cull, and edit photos — ON1 Browse. It’s the new starting point for your editing and resizing workflow.
What’s New in ON1 Resize 2020.1
- Print module — Whether you need to print contact sheets, a wall portrait or tile multiple photos into package prints, the improved print dialog is up to the task. You can easily print individual photos like before, but now you can also create contact sheets with flexible labels. You can also print multiple photos on one piece of paper to create packages like 2 5×7’s or 4 4×5’s. You can add watermarks and even output to files for sending your prints to the lab.
- Date Pane — Exploring your photos by date has never been easier. The new automatic timeline albums organize your photos by year, month and day. If you are looking for pictures of your daughter’s birthday you can easily zoom right to that date.
- Map View — View where your photos were taken on a map. Explore photo locations and add location metadata to photos that don’t have GPS metadata. You can even search by location address to find photos quickly, without having to add additional metadata.
- SmugMug Integration — Sharing your best work to the best sharing platform is now built right-into ON1 Resize 2020. Select photos and videos, then publish them to any of your SmugMug galleries. You can even create new galleries and control the size of the photos you upload.
- Focus Mask overlay — Now you can view what’s in-focus in our photos easily. The new Focus Mask overlay marks the areas of best focus with green so you can compare similar photos and pick out the sharpest photo quickly.
- Language Support — ON1 Resize 2020 is now localized into eleven languages, giving many more photographers access to the best-darned photo editor out there. It now supports English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Italian and Dutch.
- Single Image Edit Mode — If you just want to quickly edit one photo, this mode makes getting in and out a breeze. Just drag the photo onto the app (or send it from another app like a plug-in) and it goes straight into Edit. When you are done, just press save and you can pick where and how your results are saved, no need to export.
- Browse vs Catalog Tabs — We’ve separated fast browsing mode and cataloged folders mode into their own tabs in Browse. This makes it easier to understand how cataloged folders work and hide the stuff that can get in your way.
- Improved First-Run Experience — If you are using ON1 Resize for the first time, it can be hard to figure out how to get to your photos. Do you browse or import? The getting started dialog guides you through it.
- Search Enhancements — We’ve added a simple search right to the breadcrumbs bar at the top of Browse. You can also choose which cataloged folders to search, instead of all of them.
- Faster Browsing of Big Folders – If you come back from a shoot and have hundreds or even thousands of photos in the same folder we’ve made it faster to scroll through them and see thumbnails all the time, less waiting for thumbnails to appear.
- Opening RAW Files from New Cameras — Fujifilm X-T200, X100V, X-T4, Olympus E-PL10, Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III, Olympus OM-D E-M5 III, Nikon D780, Nikon 1 V1, Nikon Z50, Nikon P950, Canon EOS Ra, Canon EOS-1D X Mark III, Panasonic Lumix DC-S1H, Panasonic Lumix DC-GX880, Sony Alpha 9 II (ILCE-9M2), Canon EOS 200D II, Canon EOS M200, Fujifilm X-Pro 3, Google Pixel 4 / 4 XL, Huawei Honor 20 Pro, Mate 10 Pro, iPhone 11. 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, Leica SL2, Panasonic DC-FZ1000 II, Panasonic G95, Sigma fp, Sony a6100, Sony a6600, Canon Powershot G7X Mark II, Canon Powershot G5X Mark II, Canon 90D EOS M6 MK 2, Sony A7R IV, Sony RX100, Sony NEX-C3, Leica V-Lux 5, Fuji GFX 100.
- New Lenses for Automatic Lens Distortion Correction — Canon FD 50mm f/1.4 S.S.C., PowerShot SX50 HS & compatibles, PowerShot SX60 HS & compatibles, Cosina 24mm 2.0 Macro, Fujifilm XC15-45mmF3.5-5.6 OIS PZ, XF16mmF2.8 R WR, XF50-140mmF2.8 R LM OIS WR, Honor 6A & compatibles, Leica DG Summilux 25mm f/1.4 II, Meike 25mm f/1.8, Minolta AF 17-35mm f/2.8-4 (D), Minolta AF 50mm f/1.4, Minolta AF 50mm f/2.8 Macro, Minolta/Sony AF 24-105mm f/3.5-4.5 (D), Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S, Panasonic LEICA DG 10-25/F1.7, Lumix G Vario 14-140mm f/3.5-5.6 II, Ricoh GR III & compatibles, Sigma 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG OS HSM | Contemporary 017, Sony FE 100-400mm f/4.5-5.6 GM OSS, FE 16-35mm f/2.8 GM, FE 85mm f/1.4 GM, Voigtlander HELIAR-HYPER WIDE 10mm F5.6, ZEISS Batis 2/25, Canon EF 22-55mm f/4-5.6 USM, Minolta AF 28-75mm F2.8 (D), Nikon AF Nikkor 300mm f/4 IF-ED, Olympus M.30mm F3.5 Macro, Panasonic LEICA DG 100-400/F4.0-6.3, Panasonic Lumix G Macro 30mm f/2.8, PENTAX DA* 60-250mm F4 [IF] SDM, Samsung SM-G950F, Samsung S8 wide-angle lens, Samyang SAMYANG AF 14mm F2.8, Samyang SAMYANG AF 24mm F2.8, Sigma 16mm f/1.4 DC DN | Contemporary C 017, Sony FE 12-24mm f/4 G, Sony 28-75mm F2.8 SAM (SAL2875), Yongnuo YN 50mm f/1.8, Zeiss Otus 85mm f/1.4.