ON1 Photo 10: Layers, Effects & Masking
This well illustrated, no nonsense book explains the Layers and Effects modules of ON1 Photo 10. This book is not an every-slider, every-button textbook. It presents the fundamentals of layers, filters, effects and masking and how to use these features and tools together to process your imagery.
These are just a few of the topics covered in this book:
- Core concepts of layers, filters, and effects and how they interact
- A deep dive into Scott’s 10 favorite Effects filters, including Dynamic Contrast, Color Enhancer and Photo 10’s newly designed Black & White filter
- Masking tools and how to use them together
- End-to-end processing steps for 3 photos (practice images included)
- Procedures for common post processing workflows in ON1
Throughout the book are notes on why a feature or slider is useful and when I use them with my photography. Very quickly, you’ll be able to recognize the right time and place to use a feature to add that “something special” to your photos.