Bring your creative approach.
The perfect compliment to the ON1 Creative Styles eBook, these videos walk you through each start-to-finish edit covering each of the steps from the eBook. It’s the perfect add-on if you already own the eBook.
Follow along and dive deep into the creative process of styling, compositing, adjusting, and more. In these types of post-processing, not only can you break the rules, but you can make your own. Throughout these videos, we will talk about, not only the complete process of these creative style edits, but we will cover the reasoning behind why each of these steps is taken. We will take an in-depth look at how to approach, initiate, and complete ten different creative edits.
Included in this Video Course.
- Downloadable video files
- 10 Chapters covering individual start-to-finish edits in ON1 Photo RAW
- Chapter 1 – A Creative Double Exposure – Mixing People and Nature
- Chapter 2 – Making Your Camera Levitate in Your Hand
- Chapter 3 – Making Light Trails Pop in a Nighttime Long Exposure with Light Painting
- Chapter 4 – Transforming Still Images into Fine Art
- Chapter 5 – Reviving a Boring Photo in Effects with Filters and Blend Modes
- Chapter 6 – A Classic Approach to Vintage B&W Style
- Chapter 7 – Bringing Out the Lights in the Night Sky with Selective Filters
- Chapter 8 – The Cinematic Look
- Chapter 9 – Make Flowing Water Smooth as Silk in a Long Exposure Landscape
- Chapter 10 – Replacing a Sky to Reveal an Entirely New Scene
From the Author:
“Creative editing is the reason I started with photography. Combining images, applying stylistic effects, and reinventing the energy of photos was very appealing to me. In this book, I hope to make these types of edits easier to understand. I also want to show you the most practical and effective way to achieve them. We are going to be moving through these edits step by step. However, please take all of these steps and tips and recommendations and flood them with your creative touches. Don’t think of any of them as rules. There are no rules in the realm of creativity.” – Dylan Kotecki
A Look at the Images You’ll Create.