Long Exposure Photography Course
This all encompassing video course includes 20 individual lessons covering each of the different aspects of long exposure photography – from shooting to editing in ON1 Photo RAW 2017.5.
- LESSON 01. INTRODUCTION
- LESSON 02. 3 WAYS TO GET LONGER SHUTTER SPEEDS
- LESSON 03. INTRO TO FILTERS
- LESSON 04. USING REALLY DARK FILTERS
- LESSON 05. TIP: LIGHT LEAK
- LESSON 06. IN THE FIELD: BASIC WATERFALL SHOOT
- LESSON 07. HOW TO CALCULATE FOR REALLY LONG EXPOSURES
- LESSON 08. CREATIVE THOUGHT: IS MOTION HELPING OR HURTING YOUR SCENE?
- LESSON 09. IN THE FIELD: PRACTICING LONGER EXPOSURES
- LESSON 10. WHAT ABOUT THE LONG EXPOSURE NOISE REDUCTION SETTING?
- LESSON 11. PHOTOGRAPHING BEACHES AND WAVES
- LESSON 12. TIP: IF ALL ELSE FAILS… OVEREXPOSE
- LESSON 13. BONUS: A LONG EXPOSURE TIP FOR SONY CAMERAS
- LESSON 14. ON1: SIMPLE WATERFALL PHOTO
- LESSON 15. ON1: WHAT TO DO IF SOMETHING IS MOVING?
- LESSON 16. ON1: FAKING MOTION WITH BLUR IN PHOTOSHOP
- LESSON 17. ON1: THE NEW YORK SCENE
- LESSON 18. ON1: KEY WEST BEACH SCENE
- LESSON 19. ON1: A VERY DIFFERENT WATER SCENE
- LESSON 20. ON1: ANOTHER OCEAN SCENE
A message for the instructor:
Welcome to my Long Exposure Photography and Photo Editing course. If you’re looking for a way to really expand the creative opportunities for shooting, I think you’ve found the right place.
Once you understand the techie part of this, as well as the filters, I think Longer exposures open up totally new possibilities to shoot. I often find myself shooting scenes that I would have walked right past before.
This course is broken into two parts. The first section (Lessons 1 – 13) is all about the camera settings, gear, filters, and techie stuff about long exposures.
The rest of the course is about the photo editing, which I think is just as important.
I really do hope you enjoy this course. It’s one of my favorite topics and I had a blast creating it.
Thank you! – MattK