Landscapes, Architecture and ON1
Express your creativity and realize your vision. In this straight-talking, well illustrated guide, Scott walks you through the post processing of 12 landscape and architecture photos, from start to finish, using Perfect Photo Suite 9.
This book is more than just a “how-to” guide. It’s also a “why-to” guide. In addition to how to perform each processing technique, the vision and reasoning behind each step is explained. Every chapter also includes quick tips on both shooting and post processing.
- Do you want to control color and tone in your skies? You’ll like Chapter 2.
- Maybe you want add light, dream and drama to portions of your photos? Chapter 8 is for you.
- How good are your cloning and retouching skills? Chapter 3 has you covered. And Chapter 6 may blow your mind.
- Perhaps you simply want to add some punch or spice up snapshots. Read Chapters 1 and 12.
- Do you know how to correct color casts? Check out Chapter 5 and 10.
- Are you seeking advanced masking techniques, including the new Quick Mask in Photo Suite 9? Look no further than Chapter 7.
- … and so much more
Simply put, this book will help you get the most out of the Perfect Photo Suite for your landscape and architecture photos.