Posts tagged with activation:
This error indicates the product is being run on remote computer, such as over Remote Desktop or on a Citrix Server. This is currently not supported. This would allow a user to set up the remote terminal as a server, and let as many computers as they wish run the product remotely on that computer–effectively letting numerous users run the product without activating it.
If you are receiving the following error: “Unknown error -115″ please follow the steps below to resolve the issue.
- Please close all of your applications (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Photoshop Elements, etc.)
- Go to C:/Program Files/onOne Software/License Manager
- Double click on the License Manager
- Once the License Manger is open, please enter your license number and choose Activate
- Once this has been done, please launch the onOne Software product
The product you have installed and are trying to activate does not match the license you have purchased
We have different versions for each product (both Premium and Standard editions) for most of our software. If the wrong version is installed it will not activate with your license and you will receive the -22 error. The easiest way to correct this, is to verify the version you purchased (check the order receipt) and then uninstall this product. Once this has been uninstalled, please download and install the correct version. If you cannot verify which version you own, please contact customer service.
Here are the instructions for deactivating an onOne Software product.
Note: Perfect Photo Suite customers only have to deactivate one product in the suite to deactivate the entire suite. Also, you will only need to deactivate once regardless if you are using the onOne product in multiples applications (Photoshop, Lightroom, or Aperture).
1. Please launch the onOne Software product (from within Photoshop, Lightroom, or Standalone)
2. Once the product has launched, please choose the “Deactivate…” option from the Help menu (Note: The help menu below is the help menu inside of your onOne Software product. It is not the Help menu of your host applications – Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, Lightroom, or Aperture)
3. Please choose “Deactivate” and DO NOT choose to “Remove License…” Removing the license will make your license code inactive.
4. Next, please choose “Yes” when asked if you are sure you want to deactivate this product.
5. Please choose “Quit” once you have successfully deactivated the product. You will receive the “Deactivation Complete” window once the process is complete.
There are two options available to remove this error -77 . The first option is to manually activate the software. The instructions for manual activation are available here.
You can also prevent this error from appearing, please follow these instructions.
Please create (or have your IT department) an exception for the web IP address, name and port below. Once you have done this, please run the installer again.
standard web port 80
If you are receiving an error message like this it can be due to the AST Service not starting up. This service is partof our activation process. You can start this manually.
This is due to the User Account Control (UAC) in Windows 7 being turned on. Please adjust the UAC settings (steps 1-5) and then open Photoshop and launch the plug-in.
- Go to: Control Panel/ User Accounts
- Select the user account
- Select “Change User Account Control Settings”
- Set the UAC notification slider to “Never Notify”
- Please restart the computer
- Launch the plug-in again. Once the plug-in is open, you will be able to set the UAC to your preferred setting.
Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Please close Photoshop Elements
- Go to the Start menu, select Control Panel and then launch Administrative Tools
- From Administrative Tools, please launch Services
- In this window you should see AST Service and you should be able to right click on AST Service and select properties
- Please set the start up type to automatic
- Please also choose to start the service if it is stopped
- Once you have selected these options, click Apply
- Launch Photoshop Elements and you should be able to access the plug-in.
Under the onOne Software license agreement, the license allows for installation and activation on two computers (either Mac or Windows). This error can occur due to the following reasons:
- Maximum number of activations exceeded
- Major software updates to the operating system
- Reformatting the hard drive
- Software not deactivated from an old computer
If you encounter this error, please contact Customer Service. Manually activating the product will not be possible if you receive the above error. Please be prepared to provide ALL of the following information.
- License number
- Registration details (First name, Last Name, Address, Phone number, Email Address)
- Order number or Purchase Receipt
The serial number and license number are the same thing.
In some cases it will not allow you to type more than 6 digits unless a dash is included. Not all systems will require a dash.