Posts in the FocalPoint 2 category:
Posted on July 18, 2011
Please make sure to adjust the FocusBug Opacity to 100% if you are having trouble seeing the FocusBug. Please go to the View menu in FocalPoint and choose Focus Bug Opacity. Please select 100% to view the Focus Bug.
Posted on April 14, 2011
Perfect Layers can be accessed as a plug-in from inside of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom. You can find it in the File > Plug-In Extras menu.
- If you select a single PSD file, the original file will be opened
- If you select a single TIF, JPG or RAW file, a PSD copy with the Lightroom adjustments applied will be opened and will be stacked with the original image
- If you select multiple files (PSD, TIF, JPG, RAW) PSD versions with Lightroom adjustments will be temporarily created and then merged into a new layered PSD file. The resulting file will be stacked with the first image in your Lightroom selection.
- If an image is already open in Perfect Layers when you access it from the Lightroom plug-in you have the option of adding the selected images to the open image or closing the open image and creating a new one.
You will be able to control via a preference which bit depth and color space you prefer.
Posted on August 12, 2010
We have identified this issue only occurs when running Apple’s latest OS X 10.6.4. We have released an updated version which can be found on our software updates page.
- Plug-in Suite owners, please make sure to download the Plug-in 5.1.2 update.
- FocalPoint 2 owners, please make sure to download the FocalPoint 2.0.3 update.
Posted on January 13, 2010
This can be a result of an out-dated video driver. You will want to double check your video card manufacturer in the Device Manager and then go directly to their site to download and install the latest video driver. An example would be if you have an EVGA 7200GS 256MB PCI-E video card. EVGA is using an Nvidia chipset, so you would want to go to the Nvidia website to get the latest driver available.